I've been in a bad attitude lately. And I think I should write about that. I am going to list what is bad and good. Maybe doing this list will put some perspective on my bad attitude.
First the good:
- MsTioga is running good.
- MacBook Pro is doing fine.
- I've got plenty of money.
- I can eat anything that I want. No digestion problems.
- I am free as a bird. Can go anywhere I wish.
- The new air conditioner keeps me comfortable.
- I've got friends who seem to like me.
- No aches or pains.
Now the bad:
- I walk in a crooked line. Not really stable when standing up. When looking at the stars at nite, I begin to fall backward.
- My son David is dead. Changed everything for me when he died.
- My other son and I have no relationship at all. And I really do not want one with him. He blames me for everything bad in his life. And after a lifetime of that blame, I am sick of it.
- I used to find great joy in traveling. Now traveling just takes my mind off of my bad attitude.
- I am grumpy with my friends.
Location: Las Jaibas RV Park, Mazatlan, Mexico
Elevation: 9 meters