- I reach for something, and it goes flying across the room. A fork, a vitamin pill, a pencil. Everything goes flying around.
- I'm eating soup. I fill the spoon and move the spoon to my mouth, and the damn soup goes back from the spoon into the bowl.
- I'm walking out on the balcony, trying my best to watch where my feet go, and my foot strikes a brick that's up there for the flower pots to sit on. The flower pot goes flying and breaks.
- I go to sit down on my bed, and I roll backward across the bed. My head hits the wall next to the bed.
- I stand up from a chair, and suddenly I am sitting down again. Sort of out of control sitting down. I've gone backward when this happens, the chair tipping over backward, with me in the chair.
There's more, but why go on with this complaining list?
My Uncle Seymour, 10 years older than me, is in better shape than I am. He never complains to me about his health stuff. Why do I piss and moan about this crud to him? Uncle Seymour is the smart one in the family. Maybe that's the reason. That makes me the dumb one, doesn't it?
Why is this out of control dude smiling?
6pm - Pre-Colonoscopy errands
I've just returned from going on an a Colonoscopy errand run. Got 3-gallons filtered water from a 20-cent/gallon dispenser. Picked up some movie videos at the library [Sicario is one of the movies!]. Got Colon Lavage prescription at the Kaiser Pharmacy. And some other stuff too.
This Colon Lavage stuff is to clean out the large intestine. It does this task by going down to the large intestine, causing me to go to the toilet until only clear liquids are coming out, instead of the normal brown stool,
Sounds like a real good time. A treat! 😡
10pm - Yuck!That Colon Lavage is terrible stuff. About an hour after I began drinking it, I was not sure if I should be sitting on the toilet, or kneeling down with my face in the bowl. I was hoping that I would NOT have to do both at the same time!
Tomorrow morning, Mimi [John's wife] [John was my golfing partner] is driving me to get the Colonoscopy. I need a driver to check in with me. Kaiser will not do the procedure if I arrive without a driver. I will be sedated. Cannot drive that day.