We called the Bobby Combs RV salesman that we contacted last week on iP5, and made a date to meet. In only1-hour!
3pm - We are sooooo excited!
iP5, MacAir and our new Team Member, iPad, are sooooo excited. Almost too much for all of us to take! Poor Tioga George. He is beside himself with joy. Let's tell you what happened!
The Team is down at Bobby Combs RV in The City of El Cajon. We came down here to take a look at Stock #1770. That is the trailer that we Blogged about to you when we at Jojoba Hills RV Resort.
When we arrived here at Bob Combs, Daryl, our sales person, looked on his inventory sheet. There was no Stock #1770!! However, there is a #1777 on the list. So, we took a look-see.
Oh man! All of us were bowled over! This #1777 is sooooo much better for us than #1770! Too much to tell you about at this 3am post. But very soon!
Daryl & George, after the sale!
4pm - Trailer alterations
My experience at Bobby Combs RV:
- Salesman Daryl is a teriffic guy.
- He operated to let me know everything about my new trailer.
- Daryl informed me about many things, not connected to the sale. These things are of great value to me.
- He gave me a list of local RV parks where I might stay.
- Daryl hooked me up with a company person at Bobby Combs. This man, Carlos, is experienced with alterations. He will remove the dinette to make a space for my Lazy Boy recliner. Carlos will also remove the queen bed in trailer's front and install a built-in desk for me.
I am completely delighted with my Bobby Combs RV experience today! 😎