Reader Bill in Chico commented:
You have to pay a $33,000 deposit to move into the place? Hard to believe! Or you're talking about the trailer?
Here is my reply to Bill in Chico:
Here's the info about the remaining things for me to do in order to get on to the wait list at Jojoba Hills RV Park:
1. Pay a $100 nonrefundable administration fee.
2. Pay a $1,000 deposit on my membership.
3. Provide proof of ownership of a self-contained RV.
4. Provide age verification [copy of driver's license].
That's it! In a few minutes I am going to post your comments and my reply on my blog to let readers understand where I am to get on the wait list.
8:15am - When I am at the top of the wait list and get my offer to become a member of the Jojoba Hills RV Resort, I'll pay the membership cost of $30,193.18 and I will be in!!
Total amount paid to buy Twayler is: $32,054.31 !! I just love Twayler sooooo much. Perfect for me 😍
- Pay a $100 nonrefundable administration fee.
- Pay a $1,000 deposit on my membership.
- Provide proof of ownership of a self-contained RV [Twayler who cost is $32,054].
- Provide age verification [copy of driver's license].
- Pay a one time membership of $30,193.18 to become a Jojobian.
- Move Twayler to my Jojoba Hills site.
Man-O-Man! This is sooooo exciting for everyone on the Team!
10am - Golfing again!
John, Dave and myself went to do a round of golf at Tecolote Canyon. Wow! Remember when it looked like there was NO MORE golf in my future?
That goes to show. Our future. Our fate. Is mysterious and unknown.
Anything is able to happen .....
Golf partner and excellent friend, John.
At the hellish, 16th hole. Tecolote Canyon
2pm - Diamond Valley RV Park
Reader Granbo commented on an RV park lead to us. Diamond manager Amy phoned.
This RV Park is looking very good! [link]
11pm - To move now, or not to move now?
That is the question.
The question actually is, whether to stay at Guava Gardens. In my very comfortable and easy living apartment. Or move to Diamond Valley RV Park for several months. And then move again, to Jojoba Hills.
Good friend Pete, and Reader Granbo, turned me on to this question. And it a very good question too!
11:30pm - Set alarm for bed time
To 11:50pm. No more of this bedtime at 1am, 2am, 3am or ?
And......I am sticking with it this time!