Chill Out - Go With The Flow
What happened was, I let the terrible phone support of the Bank of America and the even worse phone support of Verizon get to me. And I freaked. Not good.
It turns out, that there are some companies that have excellent phone support. Amazon is one. Discover Card is another. Instead of the rash stuff I threatened in that rant of mine, I've decided to "Chill Out & Go With The Flow."
8am - Monday, October 24th
Something really BIG is coming! Something huge! Only 12 days to go!
9am - Clothes hanger bar
Yesterday was our first time in the City of Hesperia. Stumbled across an Orchard Supply Hardware Store.
- LED light to brighten up dark stovetop area
- Hanger bar [Not too much clothes storage inside Twayler]
Some clothes on new hanger bar
6:30pm - Progress Report
In addition to the stuff we wrote above, we did more!
After you read this, please let us know if we have we have bragging rights? Hmmmm? 😎
- We got help from Carlos of Tech Support at Bobbie Combs RV Center. For over two weeks, movie DVDs running in our Jenson stereo played sound. However, no video showed on our Jenson TV! Carlos asked me to use an RCA cable to connect with RCA outlets on the wall behind the TV. That connection was not difficult. However, RCA connections to the TV are only visible from underneath. We used Little iPhone to go under the TV and "see" those kind of "hidden" RCA inputs. It worked!!! We now have sound and video!!
- Visibility on the stove's range top is not too good. Only a very tiny light in the hood! We got a battery powered LED light which was supposed to stick in the underside of hood. Didn't stick. And much too dim! Not enough light. This project continues.....
- Miss Twayler's front screen door is being equipped with a magnetic latch. When operational, the screen door will latch on magnetically to the outside door and then latch without help from me. Then, with the screen door's recently added spring closer, both doors will close and latch. Got dark, so this project continues......
Note to Readers: Click on the pic to make bigger. Look at George's left hand. He's holding a camera clicker that works really good!
Do you need a little help with pics? Questions about exporting? Sizing? All that stuff? I'd love to help you.
Email me: gershonbendaniel at gmail.com