8:45am - Yesterday in a Blog post, I wondered what my weight would be this morning at my new Kaiser doctor's office?
And then, just a few minutes ago, using a tape measure and taking my waistline measurement, it came out at 34"! I have not had a 34" waistline since Basic Army Training at Fort Ord, California when I had 22 years! Wow!
10am - Missed appointment
I thought my appointment was today, November 3rd. But my appointment was actually on Tuesday, November 1st. Must be some kind of a senior moment thing!
Little Honda will have driven me to Victorville  times before actually completing the stuff that I need to do in this quaint town:
-  times to the DMV
-  times to Kaiser for my initial exam with Dr. Toma.
1:15pm - Electrical stuff with Scampy
We are over in the Lone Wolf Storage Yard. We're tweaking some of Scampy's electrical things:
- Temporary hookup of our new Samlex inverter
- Checking Scampy's 5 watt solar charger
5 Watt Solar Charger
Samlex Pure Sine Wave Inverter
Adding jobs to Kelly's RV
We wrote to you about having work done on Scampy at nearby Kelly's RV. Today we added a few things to the first item on the list:
- Install a permanent propane line connection for Scampy. A gas hose terminating in the cabinet under Scampy's sink.
- Install a permanent electrical connection and physical mountng for Scampy's new Samlex inverter.
- Install a second 15 Lb propane tank on Scampy's tongue including a cross-over valve.