Disciplines Needed For
Successful RVing Life
Successful RVing Life
7:30 am - My years of living a nomadic RV life, has shown that discipline is a vital characteristic in order to do it successfully. I've limited this Blog post to a nomadic RV life. This would also be the same for an RVer who did not travel and lived in one area. But away from RV parks!
I've separated this Blog post into two parts:
- RV Park Camping
- Away from RV Park Camping
- Daily cleaning of RV interior [floor, walls, kitchen, toilet, shower]
- Personal hygiene [teeth, body, hair]
- Food - Nutritious diet
- Medical - Staying up to date with doctor visits
- Maintenance of tow vehicle and exterior of RV [or Motorhome]
- Restore Order [Put all stuff back in its place]
- Monetary Discretion
Note: I'm seeking comments from Readers who are RVers. Agree/disagree? Any additional disciplines?
8:30am - Morning stuff
- Grocery shopping [We need breakfast items]
- Shipping solar panel back to Amazon
- 24 Hour Fitness [Exercise, shower, soak in Spa 😎]
10am - Albertson's vs Food-For-Less
Right away as I began shopping at Albertsons, it was obvious that prices here are high. Very high!
But I continued shopping instead of going to Food-For-Less. I figured, OK! They got me this time, but there will be NO next time.
Albertsons Cost: $34.39
5:30pm - Scampy Team Stealth Camped
We are making our Camp near where we used to live. Guava Gardens Apartments. Check out our location map below.
We accomplished a good amount of stuff today:
- Shipped the huge solar panel that we are returning via Post Office
- Got labels for shipping the other stuff we are returning. But UPS store was closed today. We'll send those things off tomorrow [After golf]
- Bought a loaf of Jewish Rye for making sandwiches. Ate a peanut butter and jam sandwich
- Bought a zucchini squash for the vegetable to go with tonite's supper
- Repaired our Samlex Inverter which stopped working. A little while ago an overload button was noticed. When that button was depressed, the Samlex began working again! Isn't that a very good thing?? 😀
- Never got to 24 Hour Fitness. Ran out of daylite!
10pm - Tonite's movie
Another really good movie. "Cast Away," starring Tom Hanks.
Elevation: 551 feet