Materials For Honda's Cabinet
I had with me a material take-off list. But as it often is with such a list, there are always revisions. These revisions could be from errors. Or, in this case, revisions from design changes.
But when I loaded up Little Honda with all the purchased stuff, we had almost everything to complete the entire project!
Home Depot saws to dimension!
I am not familiar with other hardware outfits. I like Home Depot because they have come up with a formula for customers that works. For me, that formula works great!
- Home Depot saws to dimension lumber boards and plywood boards that customers purchase. For a project as my storage cabinets, it means that all I have to do is assemble the parts.
- Home Depoat stocks small quantities. They did not always stock onesie quantities. And they lost a lot of business to competitors such as Ace and Orchard Supply hardware stores. However, Home Depot recognized their error and now sells in these small quantities!
Sawing our drawer lumber to length
Little Honda loaded up with her cabinet materials
This is a cabinet shop located in the eastern end of the City of Apple Valley, California. The shop has a worldwide reputation for fine workmanship and innovation.
Owner, manager and the driving force behind the immense success of the shop is the famous, MsTwayler.
The shop is located in MsTwayler's living room/dining room/kitchen. Special equipment and material is being used on the Little Honda Storage cabinet project:
- A pair of Sears plastic saw horses.
- Three uncomplicated, simple to use clamps.
- Craftsman battery powered special extremely heavy duty drill motor.
- PrimeGuard exterior grade screws. 1-1/4" in length. Specially designed and produced for the Little Honda Storage project. With a strange grey colored coating.